Micro Diaphragm Pump
Technical Data: 12V30W3L/min with 12V 3A30W AC to DC
Adapter Power Supply: Temperature:0 60 degree celsius; Flow rate :3L/min;Working pressure:0.7Mpa; Power 30w; corrosion resistant; 12vDC; Tube: 1/4*
- Material: The misting cooling system includes well-made brass atomizing nozzle and the pipe is made of a material with excellent UV protection, Durable and resistant to multiple environments. Can work under normal pressure(2 3kg) and Max working press is 30 BAR (450 PSI).
- Feature: Easy to install, water saving, durable for using and have a good performance pm cooling or other system, can be
- Cooling effect: The misting cooling system has outstanding effect. The misting cooling system directly use tap water to sp and cool down, no electricity consumption, no energy consumption, and delivers very fine mist to significantly cool the air i the hottest summer weather.
Wide application: The misting cooling system is widely used for outdoor patio cooling system, indoar or outdoor air humidification system, garden irrigating system; Trampoline water park, landscaping, epidemic prevention, spraying disinfectant, deodorant air purification; Swimming pool misting fog cooling, mist mosquito system and so on.
It can also be used for general water transfer, sprayer pumps, small rain system, or other industry usage (perfect for water heater shower, caravans, RV, knapsack sprayer), use it with fresh or salt water or other liquid with weak acid&alkaline
- 1. It is recommended to installed the misting system at a height of 2.5m-3m.
- Connect the adapter to the water tap.
- Turn on the water tap to wash the system for 1 minute to purge the system and remove any impurities.
- Screw the misting nozzles to the Tee fittings, except the last one on the end plug.
- Turn on the water tap to wash the system for 2 minutes to insure that the system is fully purged.
- Turn the water off and install the last nozzle into the fitting with the end plug.
- Fix the misting line by the cable ties saddle clamps provided.
- Turn on the tap slightly until jets are working, enjoy the cooling misting system;
- Turn off the nozzles, keep them dry and clean when you don’t use the misting system for a long time