Superior Mistmate – Misting System
Low cost, easy to install exterior cooling misting system. NO POWER REQUIRED!
Heat Cool & Mist Co presents The Superior Mistmate® Misting System – a brand new low cost, easy method to cool exterior and patio areas.outdoor misting system.
Misting System Features include:
Easy installation in minutes
Affixed with saddles or cable ties
This is a plug and play, there is no power required.
The unit is attached to a standard garden tap, no power required.
Comes in different lengths, with a water filter, splitters and adaptors are also available.
The easy to install and use cooling mist system comes in 5 standard lengths:
3 METRES – 6 METRES – 9 METRES – 12 METRES – 15 METRES – 18 METRES – 21 METRES mist cooling misting systems
Lengths can be joined or splitters used at the tap. Note: Each unit includes an additional 3m hose for connecting to water source.
Patio Misting System Assembly Instructions
- Connect the adaptor with the filter to the water tap, Turn on the water tap to wash the filter for 5 minutes, and then connect the misting lot to the filter.
- Turn on the water tap to wash the system for 1 minute to remove the impurities.
- Screw the misting nozzles to the nozzle fittings except the last one on the end plug
- Turn on the water tap to wash the system for 2 minutes to double check for impurities.
- Tum off the water tap and screw the last nozzles to the and plug.
- Fix the misting line by the saddie clamps provided or by cable ties.
- Tum on the tap slightly until jets are working, enjoy the cooling misting system.
- Periodically remove the misting nozzles, and follow steps 1- 5 to clean out the misting system.
- Replace the filter as necessary
Mistmate Pumps with Power Adaptor
Instructions for use
- The pump is connected to the inlet and outlet pipes and must be completely sealed (A suitable filter should be installed in the inlet pipe. There should be on nozzle or some other components in the outlet pipe. There are arrowhead tags on the pump in the direction of inlet and outlet);
- The inlet tube is put into the liquid;
- Put through power supply. Beginning to extract the liquid; If the end of the pipe is connected to the nozzle and other components,it is necessary to continue the following three steps;
- After the pump extracts the liquid normally, the power should be disconnected (it needs just 5-10 seconds with the aim to drain the air in the pump);
- The nozzle and some other components are connected (Nozzle size must be appropriate. If it is too large, it will lead to that the output pressure is small. If it is too small, it will cause the pump to work in overload condition. A long time work will damage the pump);
- Turn on the power again and the pump starts to operate normally.
(The instructions have more specific information)
- It shall use the matching power supply;
- The power must be disconnected if it goes out of service for a long period of time halfway;
- Pump shall not be put in liquid.
- If a nozzle or other components needs to be connected, the nozzle size must be matched with the pump;
- The pumped fluid must be adapted to the function of the pump;
- Do not extract high temperature liquids;
- The inlet should better be fitted with a suitable filter if water is poor ( Our product is not including the filter);
- Pipes and pumps must be tightly connected;
- It shall not have a overload use;
- The extracted liquid must not have pressure at the inlet of the pump;
- Do not adjust the pressure screw arbitrarily;
- Air must be removed from the pump before use;
- Inlet and outlet must be sealed after use;
- it must be stored in a dry place.