Instructions for use
- The pump is connected to the inlet and outlet pipes and must be completely sealed (A suitable filter should be installed in the inlet pipe. There should be on nozzle or some other components in the outlet pipe. There are arrowhead tags on the pump in the direction of inlet and outlet);
- The inlet tube is put into the liquid;
- Put through power supply. Beginning to extract the liquid; If the end of the pipe is connected to the nozzle and other components,it is necessary to continue the following three steps;
- After the pump extracts the liquid normally, the power should be disconnected (it needs just 5-10 seconds with the aim to drain the air in the pump);
- The nozzle and some other components are connected (Nozzle size must be appropriate. If it is too large, it will lead to that the output pressure is small. If it is too small, it will cause the pump to work in overload condition. A long time work will damage the pump);
- Turn on the power again and the pump starts to operate normally.
(The instructions have more specific information)
- It shall use the matching power supply;
- The power must be disconnected if it goes out of service for a long period of time halfway;
- Pump shall not be put in liquid.
- If a nozzle or other components needs to be connected, the nozzle size must be matched with the pump;
- The pumped fluid must be adapted to the function of the pump;
- Do not extract high temperature liquids;
- The inlet should better be fitted with a suitable filter if water is poor ( Our product is not including the filter);
- Pipes and pumps must be tightly connected;
- It shall not have a overload use;
- The extracted liquid must not have pressure at the inlet of the pump;
- Do not adjust the pressure screw arbitrarily;
- Air must be removed from the pump before use;
- Inlet and outlet must be sealed after use;
- it must be stored in a dry place.